expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- Building and managing customer relationships motivates me to give my greatest effort at work every day.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
Now available for larger sized SiTek PSDs: SEEPOS PSD holder MH02 for stable mounting on optical table and PSD test environment
Responding to customer demand SiTek developed the SEEPOS PSD holder MH02 for optical system setups. MH02 is suitable for the larger sized PSDs: one dimensional: 30x4 mm 45x3 mm 60x3 mm two dimensional: 20x20 mm 45x45 mm Characteristics size: 84 x 84 mm² PSD is easily accessed via a DSUB9 connector black anodized surface è...
13 Jul 17
The GL Optic Spectrolux is a simplified compact handheld spectral lux meter, based on the Spectis Touch 1.0. The meter includes a laboratory Class B measurement head for superior accuracy and repeatability. Each device is individually calibrated and traceable to international reference standards. Measures a.o.: illuminated value – Lux color rendering index according to CIE...
19 May 17
On June 14 and 15, Vision, Robotics & Motion 2017 will take place in the NH Conference Centre Koningshof Veldhoven. Like last year, PEO Electro-Optics will be present. This trade fair is an important meeting point to keep up to date with the new trends and developments in the field of machine vision, robotics, motion...
15 May 17