expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- Building and managing customer relationships motivates me to give my greatest effort at work every day.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
The GL Optic Spectrolux is a simplified compact handheld spectral lux meter, based on the Spectis Touch 1.0. The meter includes a laboratory Class B measurement head for superior accuracy and repeatability. Each device is individually calibrated and traceable to international reference standards. Measures a.o.: illuminated value – Lux color rendering index according to CIE...
19 May 17
On June 14 and 15, Vision, Robotics & Motion 2017 will take place in the NH Conference Centre Koningshof Veldhoven. Like last year, PEO Electro-Optics will be present. This trade fair is an important meeting point to keep up to date with the new trends and developments in the field of machine vision, robotics, motion...
15 May 17
The PSD signal processing and optimization tool SEEPOS from SiTek is a complete and easy-to-use positioning solution. High speed PSD electronics combined with digital signal processing and high speed USB data transfer gives a powerful measurement system. Advantages SEEPOS extremely versatile → all important parameters are adjustable large dynamic range → Nano to milliwatt high performance → 16...
12 May 17