expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
On 14 and 15 November 2018, the Precision Fair will take place at NH Conference Center Koningshof, Veldhoven. PEO is present! Meet PEO at the booth (no. 146) en let yourself inform about a.o.: SEEPOS plug & play submicron positioning with SiTek PSD high-end solutions from Admesy for light- and spectral measurements simplified (flicker) light
In this newsletter you can read about Brainport and photonics (8.3 billion is needed for tech region Eindhoven): PSDs are becoming increasingly important! Learn more about PSD applications in Photonics. SEEPOS signal processing and optimization tool: very versatile with high performance. PSD holders MH01 and MH02 are very practically in use on breadboards for research
PEO proudly appoints Tommy Hermans as ‘Customer Relations and Service Support’ for PEO electro optics. Together with Emile de Kler, director of Promis Electro-Optics B.V, they are your electro optics contact. In addition to his radiation expertise and (after) sales, Tommy Hermans has a photonics background. PEO is therefore happy to provide you with the