expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
The Precision Fair takes place on the 13th and 14th of November 2019 and PEO is present! This year the fair will also take place at the NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven. Meet PEO electro optics at our booth (no. 146) and find out the solutions for: • SEEPOS plug & play fast (MHz) submicron
The bi-annual Dutch Photonics Event takes place on September 10th at the Technical university Delft. PEO is participating in this event and is exhibiting as a member of PhotonicsNL. Meet us at this full-day event and inform yourself about the solutions from: SiTek Admesy Centronic GL Optic See you at the Dutch Photonics Event!
Quality control for super natural colors? First the basics! The CIE chromaticity diagram: it maps the average spectral sensitivity of the human eye. In the diagram, each visible color is specified as a function of three parameters, also called tristimulus values. The diagram shows a distribution of all spectral colors a person can perceive. This results