expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing XIS systems, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
NEW: spectral measurements (UV, VIS, IR) and photometric light distribution characterization – GL Optic
Two professional light / spectral measuring instruments from GL Optic are described in detail below: GL SPECTIS 4.0 UV-VIS-NIR and the GL GONIO PHOTOMETER GLG A 50-1800. 1. Spectral measurement - GL SPECTIS 4.0 UV-VIS-NIR The GL SPECTIS 4.0 UV-VIS-NIR is a spectral measurement solution for fast and accurate characterization of UV, VIS and NIR
In this article you will learn one of the special and successful practical applications of the PSD (Position Sensing Detector); specifically in the transport sector. Where costs, time and efficiency play a major role in keeping ahead of the competition, it is the transport sector. This sector benefits from quick and more efficient loading and
Optical engineers and system developers continuously face the challenge of rapid changes in design and complexity of backlit components in the automotive, transportation, electronics and other industries. Improving the user interface through the use of modern LED and OLED components makes quality control more challenging for development teams and QA / QC personnel. Professionals benefit