This 20 dB Broadband Amplifier is a general-purpose low-noise current amplifier with an analog bandwidth of 2 GHz. Its speed and radiation hardness are optimized for use as a front-end amplifier in combination with diamond detectors.
- type: Current amplifier
- analog bandwidth: 1 MHz – 2 GHz
- gain: 20 dB
- radiation hardness: 1 MGy
- input coupling: AC coupled (with 1 M for DC bias)
- input impedance: 50 Ω
- input protection: IEC61000-4-2 (±8 kV, 2 A for 1 μs)
- input polarity: bipolar
- output polarity: inverting, bipolar
- linear output voltage range: ±1 V
- output impedance: 50 Ω
- equivalent input current noise (rms): 0.4 μA
Would you like to know more about the C1 Broadband Amplifier?
Download the datasheet or contact our product specialist.