The Fast Charge Amplifier is a low-noise charge amplifier. With a rise time of 3.5 ns and a gaussian pulse shape with a FWHM of 10 ns it is optimized for high-speed single MIP particle detection and for fast spectroscopical applications in combination with diamond detectors.
- type: charge amplifier
- input coupling: AC coupled
- input protection: IEC61000-4-2 (±8 kV, 2 A for 1 μs)
- input polarity: negative, unipolar
- output polarity: inverting, positive
- linear output voltage: +1 V
- output impedance: 50 Ω
Would you like to know more about the C6 Fast Charge Amplifier?
Download the datasheet or contact our product specialist.