With the new GL SPECTIS 5.0 Touch GL Optic expands its product line of measurement instruments using the latest smart technology solutions designed for high reliability and ease-of-use. Using this state-of-the-art instrument you can get light measurement data with laboratory accuracy. Our spectrometers are individually calibrated to deliver precise results quickly, and the included software is intuitive and easy to navigate.
GL Spectis 5.0 Touch features
- extended spectral range from 200 to 1050nm
- very high resolution: 2.5nm optical and 0.5nm data point
- OSR system for Stray Light Reduction
- touch screen display
- photometric and radiometric calibration
- Dark Current Compensation
- Micro SD
- variety of integrating spheres and probes available
- automatic accessory detection
- laboratory accuracy
Would you like to know more about the GL Spectis 5.0 Touch?
Download the datasheet below or contact our product specialist.